We will improve communication and reestablish a sense of trust and mutual respect among all members of our learning community, the district administration and the board to improve morale and forge a common commitment to the achievement of our mission.
- We will create on going opportunities within the duty day or with just compensation for staff to collaborate and to address state mandates as well as district and school improvement initiatives.
- We will increase school pride and safety by promoting the character traits necessary to create a genuine community of learners.
- We will establish a system for each student to set and reach challenging individual goals related to successful academic performance and career preparation.
- We will complete the integration, communication, and assessment of the Expected Schoolwide Learning Results throughout the program.
- We will seek ways to increase leadership capacity and shared decision-making opportunities for the stakeholders in our school.